Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mountain Biking at Guacamole Mesa UT



I had lapse in my schedule and all weather reports showed a large front coming in the next day so I did what any logical Mt. Biker would do in late November... I went riding.  Dropping by Over the Edge Sports in Hurricane UT I convinced my buddy Quentin that today would be a great day to go to Guacamole and capture an image that we had wanted for a while.  After about ten seconds of deliberation he agreed and we were off. 

 Eddie, our canine friend, is always stoked to accompany us on a ride.  He keeps an eye on things to make sure his next meal is forthcoming.

 The days are short and the shadows are long.

It's days and friends like this that make all the struggles of life seem to fade away.

To see more images click here.

2 comments: